Incredimail problem

tinkerpuss 22:28 21 Aug 07

I am having a problem which many emails back and forth with Incredimail Support have failed to resolve.

When I get an 'eml' attachment, it will not open. I go to Tools, Options, Advanced and the box saying 'associate eml files with Incredimail' is unticked. I keep replacing the tick but as soon as I exit Incredimail, it removes itself.

I have to save these attachments to My Documents, right click,open with Incredimail and they appear. This is a long way round and I am getting very frustrated by it.

Does anyone have any more technical knowledge about this problem than Incredimail support?

woodchip 22:38 21 Aug 07

If you right click the attachment will it let you save to another location? so you can open it by double clicking it

Technotiger 22:40 21 Aug 07

Download and Install the latest version - this should fix it.

bluto1 22:42 21 Aug 07

I use Incredimail but cannot help with this particular problem except to suggest getting in touch with Incredimail and asking them to resolve it for you.

tinkerpuss 22:45 21 Aug 07

No, right clicking does not work and I have downloaded the latest version several times as advised by Incredimail Support.
I do not want to uninstal then reinstall the programme, as I have many personalised letters, animations etc installed.

tinkerpuss 22:45 21 Aug 07

No, right clicking does not work and I have downloaded the latest version several times as advised by Incredimail Support.
I do not want to uninstal then reinstall the programme, as I have many personalised letters, animations etc installed.

Technotiger 22:47 21 Aug 07

Installing the latest version does NOT cause you to lose any of your settings or emails, personalised letters, animations etc. etc.

tinkerpuss 23:05 21 Aug 07

I said I had installed the latest version but what I don't want to do is uninstal Incredimail then reinstal it.

tinkerpuss 23:07 21 Aug 07

Sorry for getting your name wrong!

Technotiger 08:05 22 Aug 07

I am not bothered about the name 'blip', we all do it at some time.

Have you tried running CCleaner click here
something else on pc might be having an effect on Incredimail.

birdface 10:03 22 Aug 07

Uninstall.click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation technologies coming to Siggraph 2017

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5