Incredimail problem

Duncanf 10:24 10 Feb 06

Help please! For some reason my e-mail programme Incredimail is not opening and the message 'Critical error has occured. Incredimail can not continue this session.
Details: Keylib error: #15>File missing'
I've tried repairing Incredimail in Control Panel and it says it was successful but the programme still won't open. I'm scared to uninstall and reinstall Incredimail in case I lose e-mail records. I've tried System Restore but no success. How can I get into my e-mail files? Thanks in anticipation!

spuds 12:14 10 Feb 06

What happens when you try a re-boot of your computer!.

Duncanf 12:20 10 Feb 06

Hi Spuds! I've tried rebooting many times already but the same error message comes up as soon as I click on Incredimail. At the moment I'm getting e-mails through Wanadoo but that doesn't let me into the Incredimails files.

JWJH 12:29 10 Feb 06

My guess is that you will need to do a complete re-install of Incredimail, not an upgrade install but a complete new install of the latest version.

Duncanf 12:40 10 Feb 06

Thanks JWJH.
That's what I originally thought I would have to do but stopped in case I lost all existing
e-mails. Maybe you don't lose the info. Can you update me on that? Thanks again.

JWJH 16:34 10 Feb 06

Whenever I have had to do it Incrediamil has always kept copies which were available once a re-install had been completed, that's one of the reasons some people don't like it, it buries itself deep within your system.

Duncanf 18:37 10 Feb 06

Thanks, JWJH and Spuds!
Problem fixed. I reinstalled on top of old programme without uninstalling and it loaded and operated. All e-mails intact. Thanks again for your help! The Forum is a great place!

Nenabena 02:15 02 Jul 07

I am having the same issues as the above and I don't even know where to begin. I been through this for a month now and its driving me crazy. I am getting the same error message and I tried to download fromt he incredimail page and i keep getting the same error. Thanks for any help.

spuds 19:33 02 Jul 07

Best to start your own new posting on the problem. This thread is past its sell by date by nearly 17 months, the author as indicated "topic now resolved".

I used Incredimail for ages, but then I started to have a number of problems, eventually I ditched the programme.

jasmine68 08:00 07 Nov 07

what is file #15 error ikeep reinstalling incredimail but still can't send email.i can get into my email ,but can 't send it.how can incredimail retrieve email,but not send it????????????help?????????????????

birdface 09:04 07 Nov 07

Have you tried ,Tools.Options. Advanced in Incredimail and then press automatic up-date.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

How to install MacOS Sierra on an older Mac: Get Sierra running on Macs & MacBooks from before 2009