Incredimail Preview Problem

I have been running Incredimail for a number of years and am perefectly happy with it, however, it has developed a problem which only manifests itself when using the 'Inbox' folder. It will not enable preview pane, stating no item selected. This means I cannot read incoming mail, although I can see it (in closed mode) or delete them or, anything else (real pain). All other folders work perfectly. I have unistalled and re-installed but still not working.

Ideas please Ladies/Gentlemen !!

Old Shep 21:42 30 Apr 04

Friend of mine had a problem with Incredimail similar to yours. He downloaded the latest version Build ID 250361 and it solved his problem. Have you installed the latest version???

Yes I've done that. Seems best solution is to completely erradicate all traces of Incredimail and start again. Do you know best way of doing that?

Old Shep 17:59 01 May 04

Apart from Control Panel add/remove no. Files are stored in Programme Files/Incrediemail. May be if you uninstall it you may loose all your letters/sounds/animations/e.cards etc. You should back them up to cd if you are going to uninstall it.

Yes that's what I'm worried about - unfortunately I do not have a RW facility. I have contacted support at Incredimail, although they are quite good it does nevertheless take timmmmmmmeee to answer. Perhaps I should wait for their response.
Thanks for your help.

Lionheart ? 21:27 01 May 04

Whenever I have had a problem with Incredimail, I don't bother to uninstall just install over the top that way I find I do not lose anything.

Old Shep 16:55 02 May 04

????How did he do it????

Lionheart ? 17:26 02 May 04

No idea :(

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…