//some 3rd party need geo

Incredimail-- Mass Deletion

spuds 11:44 02 Oct 04

I have Incredimail on my computer, which needs the messages thinning down, both in the master page and the deletion page. Is there a method for mass deletion selection, so that I can rid my computer of the bulk of the now unwanted messages. Thanks in anticipation.

Old Shep 11:48 02 Oct 04

I think you will have to delete the all maunually but if you go to tools/options/advance and put a tick in empty messages on exit thats half your problem solved

spuds 12:46 02 Oct 04

Thanks for that, didn't fancy the manual deletion, far too many. That will teach me :o)

spuds 09:56 05 Oct 04

Anyone know how to Mass Delete!.

SANTOS7 10:02 05 Oct 04

open inbox highlight top entry click delete, all entries will follow into top slot keep clicking till all gone right click deleted items, select delete items folder, i don't know of a quicker way hope this helps.

Old Shep 10:56 06 Oct 04

Dont know if you have manage to do it yet but I have found a way. Highlight an e.mail click on Edit/Select all. Wallah all gone.

SANTOS7 11:31 06 Oct 04

Been useing incredimail for some time now just tried your method, good on ya Old Shep, works a treat..........

Old Shep 11:37 06 Oct 04

I have had it for ages as well wouldnt be without it. Nearly stumped me but I wasnt going to be beaten!!!!! Regards.

spuds 12:02 06 Oct 04

Just browsing through.

SANTOS7--The way you suggest, is the way I have been previously using, bit like hard work though!. But I guessed that there was or should be an easier method.

Old Shep-- Many thanks. Will give your 'easier' method the full test. Nothing like the stubborn streak in solving a problem ;o))

Thanks again both, for the problem solver.Will now tick this as resolved.

spuds 12:22 06 Oct 04

I award you the honour of 'The Wizards Hat'. Had a play around, and your suggestion was 100% satisfaction.Brilliant and thanks again.

Old Shep 12:29 06 Oct 04

I'm embarrassed now. Glad your solved. Regards

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…