Incredimail is it incredible?

newearwax 10:56 11 Dec 05

I've heard someone talking up Incredimail, an enail client that he uses. I've never heard of it, so what does anyone here have to say?

taffyal 11:33 11 Dec 05

Hi Gogmagog.
I've used it for ages,its great for all the pretty greetings etc. I have heard people say it has nasties in it, but I've had no probs in 2 years.Its a fun gadget. Cheers, Al

Cuddles 11:57 11 Dec 05

I agree with taffyal about incredimail it is a good fun program to have especially if you have children.

spuds 12:28 11 Dec 05

Great programme, and well worth considering.Like what as been previously stated, some people seem to have problems with it, others seem to have none. I have been using it for a number of years, and so far, never had any reason to dislike it. This is it click here

Wak 12:33 11 Dec 05

I agree, it's a good fun program but don't leave the icon near the clock if you are not using it or it will take over everything it can, particularly if you use other mail programs.

newearwax 13:05 11 Dec 05

Is this an icon that shares the tray at the bootm of the screen with the system clock, or are you talking about something else? I am on BB and always ON but I presume the icon can be disabled without making problems?

DieSse 13:07 11 Dec 05

It's awful - I hate getting emails from friends who use it, all full of useless backgrounds and images.

Wak 13:20 11 Dec 05

Yes, the one near the clock.
I think you can simply right click it and select EXIT.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…