Incredimail help

golfpro 10:17 01 Oct 08

I have just installed Incredimail. Can anyone tell me why when I get a new mail notification the same mail is duplicated in my in-box two or three times. This is happening with every mail notification. My mail is run through Yahoo pop address and directed into incredimail from there. Could it be anything to do with my accounts in I/M.

birdface 10:32 01 Oct 08

You could try.Tools.accounts.Properties.Untick Leave a copy of message on server.Ok.

golfpro 10:43 01 Oct 08

I'm not sure but I just looked in my accounts and I had three accounts (All yahoo) ticked with more or less the same info. So I unticked two of them and this email from PC advisor only came up once.

birdface 11:09 01 Oct 08

Looks like you have solved the problem yourself.Technotiger is the expert on Incredimail if you ever have any problems with it.

Technotiger 11:58 01 Oct 08

Hi, as buteman says, you have solved the 'problem' yourself!

Cheers.

golfpro 12:10 01 Oct 08

Thanks all, Yep its solved.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…