Incredimail Helllllp

golfpro 21:07 05 Jun 03

Ok, I know I'm an idiot but against much advice I downloaded Incredimail to see what it was like, now it has taken over from my OE, the first couple of mails were ok, but now its gone on the blink, I didn't change anything but now I can only receive mail but I can't send, I keep getting an error message saying my server password is wrong, but its not, how do I get out of this stupid thing and back to my lovely OE without losing any of my data.

bruno 21:16 05 Jun 03

You can remove it using add/remove programs.I have done it successfuly in the past.However,I have used it for 18 months with no problems.It gives you a choice if you want to make it your default and you just tick the no box.I run it with OE no problems.

mammak 22:36 05 Jun 03

golfpro go with Bruno i ran incred on my other comp silly mistake made it my default, big probs ran it again with my new comp as Bruno say,s just click no to default you should be ok, all the best mate , it,s mistake and learn wie comps eh regard,s

golfpro 06:11 06 Jun 03

Yes I did make it my defalt, One question, if I d/install it will I loose all the info (addresses, saved mail etc.) if so how can I save this to re install later. The other thing is I can't find my old OE mail program anymore.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…