Incredimail has taken over

slimgee 13:59 27 Jan 09

After downloading this app I find that I dont like using it for recieving emails but fine for sending them. However I cant find a way of it allowing this. Can anyone tell me if it is possible to use IE6/7 for incoming and to select Imail when required for outgoing?

Andsome 14:16 27 Jan 09

Why not uninstall it once and for all, then run C Cleaner to eradicate it? I have heard of many people who had problems with it.

birdface 14:21 27 Jan 09

Although I use Incredimail I can still use Outlook Express to send e-mails if I want.So make sure Incredimail is not your E-mail default client and you should still be able to send e-mails from it and you should get any replies straight to you your default e-mail client.

Graphicool1 14:24 27 Jan 09

Hi slimgee

Is the suffix of IE6/7 '.eml'?

slimgee 13:38 29 Jan 09

Thanks folks. What I would like is for IE6/7 (I used both at some point) to be my default and for I-mail to be there to use for sending email as and when I want to use it. That for I-mail seems to be not allowed! I have systems set up on IE6 to copy over and save email contents and I dont want to go to the trouble of setting this all up again with I-mail. It does have some nice elements but these for me only relate to the sending of emails and not the receiving.
If no one has an answer then obviously I-mail must go! Slimgee.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…