incredimail fonts

conrail 12:59 13 Nov 04

I want to change the default ariel font on incredimail to make my preferred font default, I also want to customise the toolbar, anybody any ideas, I have done a search on this forum for incredimail but this does not appear to have been covered

buscrew 13:12 13 Nov 04

I don't think this is possible as each letter has it's own font. You could use letter creator and create your own letter, using your own choice of font, and use this as your default letter, or just highlight all your text and cange the font in the drop down box provided.

conrail 17:09 13 Nov 04

thanks buscrew, thats what I have been doing, just hoped that like outlook express I could customise everything

Technotiger 17:50 13 Nov 04

Congratulations on using THE best e-mail prog around. Same font all the time? - boring surely, Incredimail is all about having fun while doing some serious e-mailing at the same time.
Just my opinion, for what it's worth!! Enjoy.

Technotiger 17:52 13 Nov 04

ps - Incredimail has a very comprehensive FAQ, worth a look.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…