Incredimail error message

Smiler 14:23 14 Apr 04

I get the following messages when trying to open incredimail:-

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library shows Runtime Error!
Program E:\INCREDIMAIL"\BIN\IMAPP.EXE
abnormal program termination

and

INCMAIL caused an invalid page fault in
module IMMANGR.DLL at 017f:0239052f.

Anyone have any ideas please

Smiler 16:52 14 Apr 04

^^ :-(

Lionheart ? 17:08 14 Apr 04

Have you tried a reinstall of Incredimail, to see if that sorts the problem.

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 17:13 14 Apr 04

Try changing your notifier or redownloading the ones you have.

Regards.

Smiler 09:41 15 Apr 04

Thanks for replies. Sorry about late response spent most of last evening reinstalling incredimail to no avail. Have installed it on my laptop but cannot get it to see my old emails which I've copied across from the pc. As I cannot access incred on pc cannot make a conversion file. The laptop can't see the old e-mails and I can't find the file where the laptop keeps the identities. (No there not in the identities folder or the default identity folder). I'll just have to keep looking unless anyone has any more ideas.

Smiler 12:22 15 Apr 04

Well I managed to find out that because there are multiple users on the laptop the identities folder C :\Documents and Settings\Brian Willey\Local Settings\Application Data\IM\Identities. So I managed to transfer the files from pc and get the laptop to see my old e-mails. I still cannot run incredimail on the pc though so I,ve started using Outlook. Thanks all.

TommyRed 14:00 15 Apr 04

I found this program that converts your incredimail messages to a format Outlook can understand click here HTH TR

Smiler 10:00 16 Apr 04

thanks for that but I as I managed to access the e-mails on my laptop I'm OK now but it's one worth remembering. Cheers all.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…