Incredimail Don't bother to contact.

Giantsquid 22:22 10 Feb 04

Frusrating problem this, my Incredimail will not download any new content from their website, all I get is an error box that states 'content is corrupt please empty your temporary internet files and try again' this is a waste of time as this does not cure the problem.
Having contacted Inredimail help on 2 occasions stating the problem with no reply I am sure reluctant to purchase the upgrade to the letter creator and premium pack (something I would have liked to do and don't mind buying)
How are you to place any trust in these people that refuse to get back to you if you have a problem ? ok it is the free version I use but you would think that they would at least reply with some advice.

Giantsquid 22:27 11 Feb 04

bump

keenan 22:45 11 Feb 04

can you download any of these?

click here

mole44 22:50 11 Feb 04

i tried the program running XP,it mmmm,how can i say something you tread in on a path.i wasted my time trying it

Giantsquid 22:55 11 Feb 04

No, just does nothing also changes my cursor to a double arrow ???
thanks,

Giantsquid 22:58 11 Feb 04

Just sent another mail to them and gave them a real blasting, waste of bloody time.........

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…