//some 3rd party need geo

Is Incredimail crashing my system?

Willow12 19:08 11 Jun 03

I have had a few problems with my PC shutting down recently (5 times today) due to a serious error. I am not looking for a solution to that but was wondering whether, as I am begining to suspect, it may be down to Incredimail. This is the only program (apart from IE, Norton Antivirus and Firewall) which has been open when the problem has arisen.

I have looked through old posts on Incredimail and some people do seem to have problems with it. What I want to know is whether Windows shutting down and having to perform scan disc followed by informing user of a system error is part of Incredimails modus operandi?

I am disinclined to remove this program if it is not the guilty party but if it is, then I will return to Outlook, albeit reluctantly!

So if anybody out there has had similar problems to mine. And were able to cure them by removing Incredimail then please let me know.

Willow12 20:15 11 Jun 03

^^^

-pops- 20:19 11 Jun 03

There were some threads recently on a similar subject but, if you do suspect this program, uninstall it, see it cures the problem. If it does, fine. If it doesn't you will need to look for something else but you can re-install the incredimail.

Brian

pepe 20:27 11 Jun 03

I use this programme with no problems, Go to the Incredimail site there are some updates that may help you

mammak 20:56 11 Jun 03

I have used incredimail on both my system,s without any trouble, i did read once that you shouldnt make it your default mail client, this can seemingly cause problem,s, if this is the case with your self why dont you uninstall it then reinstall to see if it help,s regard,s mammak

Willow12 22:44 11 Jun 03

Thanks guys,

Gunna leave it turned off for a week or so (without uninstalling) to see if I get any more problems, then take it from there. having said that the last time I had the same problems was this time last week. Maybe Incredimail just doesn't like Wednesdays?!!! :o{

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…