Incredimail content problem.

Giantsquid 16:19 12 Jan 04

Hello all,

Using the above Email for 3 years now, no prob's 'till now.
When I want to download content like new letters or animations from the website I keep getting a 'download corrupted' in a warning box please empty your temporary internet files to fix this problem, never had this before and deleting temp files does no good at all, anyone help out here,

thanks to all that try.

Djohn 16:40 12 Jan 04

Giantsquid, not sure on this but doesn't Incredimail keep all your mail on it's server, and you have a max amount that can be held there. I think that every so often you need to delete your old mail from the sever to make room for new. j.

terminus 16:59 12 Jan 04

Are you using the old incredimail or have you upgraded to the new X one.
Either way just delete it, then re-install it it keeps all postings details etc.

Giantsquid 20:42 12 Jan 04

Yes Incredimail does set a max, but this has not been exceeded and old mail has been erased.
I am using new Incredimail and it run over it fine but the problem still persists as above ?
any more Ideas or is it time to erase all and go again ?

thanks for the help.

1832bchs 15:59 13 Jan 04

I've always found Incredimail very helpful if you e-mail them. May have to wait a couple of days for a response if you are running the "free" version, but they will answer.

Giantsquid 16:16 13 Jan 04

Thanks for that I may have to get in touch with them as it's still not working.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…