prozac1947 20:23 06 Apr 03

All of a sudden I am unable to download Incredimail letter. It has been working alright for 18 months and now it isn't!!!! I can download from the actual Incredimail Gallery - but not from Everam and all mu usual download sites

Any advice please !!!!!!

TommyRed 20:39 06 Apr 03

I had trouble with Incredimail after 2 years hassle free, couldn't get any response from their support people either. In the end I got rid of it and returned to just using Outlook Express. After updating Incredimail to the new version all my folders disappeared and I had umpteen folders called 'easyJet' one of my original folders. I eventually found all my messages in a message store, but they all had to be converted to go into OE. If you wish to go down this route you will need to download something called 'IncrediConvert' (do a google search for it). I think I kept a record somewhere of how you find the message store, respond to this if you want me to dig it out.

prozac1947 15:57 07 Apr 03

Tommy thanks for advice. I do like my Incredimail and would like to resolve the problem if possible.

I would greatly appreciate your help

TommyRed 10:40 08 Apr 03

My route involved getting rid of Incredimail, but you don't sound like you want to. If you don't I can't help.

prozac1947 11:01 08 Apr 03

Thanks Tommy - I actually, by accident, have solved the problem,

I hate to say but it was so simple !! I was downloading the letters by using the right hand button (which I always used to !) when I tried the left hand one it downloaded without a problem !!!! We live and learn lol

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…