incredimail

Tony The Bike 19:27 01 Mar 03

can anybody help me? i have just gone into incredimail to read my mail and a dialogue box came up telling me that IMUTILS.DLL file is linked to missing export MFC42.DLL can anyone tell me where i can find this file and where do i put it to get incredimail working again.
thanks tony the bike

Joe McG 20:12 01 Mar 03

Tony The Bike,

the IMUTILS.DLL file is normally used by scanners.
Maybe uninstalling and re-installing your scanner would help.

you can get the other file from here.

Once it is downloaded, unzip it and copy to your Windows/system folder.

Regards. Joe

Joe McG 20:12 01 Mar 03

Tony The Bike,

the IMUTILS.DLL file is normally used by scanners.
Maybe uninstalling and re-installing your scanner would help.

you can get the other file from here.click here

Once it is downloaded, unzip it and copy to your Windows/system folder.

Regards. Joe

Tony The Bike 20:17 01 Mar 03

Thank you all Tony the bike

Tony The Bike 21:53 01 Mar 03

I have tried to get the file back by installing my scanner drive, but no good. I have installed win 98 ontop but no good. will i have to format my c: drive to get it back I hope not. It comes up on the startup window ( The IMUTILS.DLL FILE IS LINKED TO MISSING EXPORT MFC42.DLL:6683)can anybody help please. Tonythebike

powerless 21:55 01 Mar 03

Have you installed any programs or did this message just suddenly pop up?

Tony The Bike 07:04 02 Mar 03

yes I instaled SPYBOT and deleted the spyware and it come after that. "Ino" can you help

powerless 10:29 02 Mar 03

You have probably deleted

IMUTILS.DLL

MFC42.DLL

Somewhere, when unistallg the spyware. Dont use it myself but is there a "RESTORE" option or "BACKUP"?

You could try that...

Tony The Bike 11:07 02 Mar 03

All sorted now thank you so much. tony the bike

snotgoblingit 13:03 02 Mar 03

If any of you use incredimail and you haven`t already seen this I think you had better read on with one finger on the uninstall incredimail button.

10. UNSOLICITED MATERIALS
Any confidential, secret or proprietary information or other material submitted or sent to IncrediMail, including without limitation via any Message sent by You through the Service, Site, or IncrediMail's physical mail and e-mail addresses, or in any other way, will be deemed to be not confidential or secret. By submitting or sending information or other material to IncrediMail or by posting information on any portion of the Service you (a) Warrant that you have all rights of any kind to the material and that to the best of your knowledge no other party has any rights to the material; and (b) Grant IncrediMail an unrestricted, perpetual, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute the material, and you further agree that IncrediMail is free to use any ideas, know-how, concepts or techniques you send us or post on the Service for any purpose, without any compensation to you or any other person.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…