iNCREDIMAIL

March Wind 06:43 21 Mar 12

I would like to install Incredimail. I am told to take the tick out of the 3 boxes that comes when I want to install but every time I take the tick out of the boxes it keeps going back to where the ticks are in the boxes and I am told to take them out as they are not needed, Could you point me to the link that will allow to take the ticks out please

northumbria61 07:41 21 Mar 12

You are referring to Custom Install - don't know where you have downloaded from but here is the link - choose to download Full Setup (10mb) and then choose Custom Install.

enter link description here

Taff™ 07:53 21 Mar 12

Think twice about Incredimail! IMHO it may seem a great e-mail client with fancy bells and whistles as well as emoticons BUT it is very difficult to change back to anything else. Exporting messages to another format is a real pain. Incredimail Help (Not)

On the other hand importing messages is quite easy. I strongly recommend you leave a copy of messages on the server so that you can continue to receive them on another e-mail client as well. Just in case, as with many people I know, the novelty wears off. Leaving Copies on Server in Incredimail

spuds 09:49 21 Mar 12

As been previously stated, think before you install, because while it seems the great fun program (which it is), it can also have its problems and downside.

A number of friends and myself use to run this program on a regular basis, but none of us no longer continue using it, for one reason or another.

At the end of the day, the choice is for you to try and decide!.

northumbria61 10:21 21 Mar 12

On the other hand - I have been using it since 2005 (Paid Version) and continue to use it. It's not to everybody's liking but then it wouldn't do for us all to like the same thing - life would become too boring. The choice is yours.

March Wind 17:43 21 Mar 12

I will not install. Thank you all so much

Taff™ 23:50 21 Mar 12

No problem but you could do as I suggested keep a copy on the server with Incredimail. Then you can "Try it and see". It does appeal to the younger at heart but it does have it's drawbacks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac