Incredimail

Tulips 13 Apr 11
Answered

I've just upgraded to Incredimail 2 and now I can't send/receive any messages, I get a window which tells me -ERR [AUTH] Username and password not accepted. Anyone got any ideas?

Nontek 13 Apr 11
Answer

Try a System Restore back to before upgrading IM, which IMHO anyway is not as good as the earlier IM.

Graphicool1 13 Apr 11

If what Nontek said doesn't work, try this...

Download and install one of the other freeware email clients. Get it up and running, then transfer your emails to it. Now uninstall IncrediMail2 and if you want it install IncredimailXE. Get it up and running and transfer your emails. Then uninstall the other email client.

Graphicool1 13 Apr 11

PS

I know it's long winded, but they won't let you just reinstall 'IncMail2' and transfer your emails. I know, been there, done that and had a row with them!

Andsome 15 Apr 11

I got rid of that load of junk several years ago.

Tulips 15 Apr 11

and that helps me how, not so Andsome?

Nontek 15 Apr 11

I like Incredimail, but not the later version 2. I have remained with Version 1 and have been using the paid-for version since it first appeared on the scene, many moons ago. All my friends also use and like Incredimail!

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message