incredimail

eljanno 23:32 23 Sep 08

Can i access my incredimail account from another pc, if so how do i do it would i have to download it on to that comp

birdface 08:44 24 Sep 08

I would imagine that you would have to download it onto that computer.But if you wait till technotiger comes on he will give you the advice that you need as he is a bit of an expert with Incredimail.

birdface 08:50 24 Sep 08

Try pressing the advanced button on the incredimail tool bar and read that.That may be what you are looking for.But a bit complicated for my simple mind.

Technotiger 08:53 24 Sep 08

IncrediMail is an email client and does not provide you with an email account. To receive your email messages on a different computer, you need to install IncrediMail on that computer and configure your email account, just like you did on your original computer.

Once IncrediMail is installed, configure the email account you wish to use in IncrediMail, just like your first IncrediMail installation, by doing the following:
In the IncrediMail main window, click the 'Tools' menu and select 'Accounts'.

At this point, the 'Mail Accounts' dialogue opens. Click 'Add' and either import your email account automatically from another email client, or configure your account manually.

Close the 'Mail Accounts' dialogue and you are now ready to receive your email on the new computer.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…