Incredimail

birdface 14:30 27 Jul 06

Hi, I have Incredimail,as e-mail provider,I have been told by friends,That Incredimail is sending Emoticon Messages with each e-mail I send,Is there any way of stopping it, Without having to up-grade to there Premium package,Any advice welcome, Roy

Marsh Warden © ™ 15:16 27 Jul 06

No, it's the price you pay for using the free version.

birdface 15:39 27 Jul 06

Thanks Marsh Warden,Had it about 4-5 year's,Beggining to get a bit of crap on it, think it's time to shift,Any Idea's,

Marsh Warden © ™ 15:43 27 Jul 06

Well I paid for the premium version as my wife insist's on using it, which has been updated to include some bells and whistles, but for me Outlook is just fine, or even Outlook Express gets the job done.

Fateful Shadow 15:45 27 Jul 06

Thunderbird from Mozilla (the peeps who make Firefox) is a good application too. Not as many features as Incredimail, but it gets the job done well :)

birdface 15:49 27 Jul 06

Ok Fatefull Shadow, Will check it out, Thanks for the advice, Roy

Belatucadrus 16:06 27 Jul 06

click here Courier

click here Pegasus

click here i.scribe

click here Pimmy

birdface 16:50 27 Jul 06

Thanks Belatucadrus,Will check them out, Should be able to get one out of that lot, Many thank's for all who helped,Enough there to keep me going for a while, Oblidged, Roy

Fingees 17:12 27 Jul 06

I've used free incredimail for a number of years.

Only once has my mail suffered from emoticon messages.

I can't remember how I stopped it, it was probably by downloading a later version.

It's perfectly OK now.

birdface 17:25 27 Jul 06

Hi Fingees,Thanks for your view,I don't get the problem,It is the folk i send mail too,One sent a reply to me,With the emoticon bundle on it, Did not look very nice,If I had known that I was forwarding it on to other folk, I would have got rid of it a long time ago,Maybe be you have the premium package,All the best, Roy

Fingees 17:45 27 Jul 06

My recipients don't appear to get them, I'm using the free version.

All the best.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's most powerful…

Apple Watch 2 vs Huawei Watch 2 comparison review: watch out for 4G smartwatches Apple