IncrediMail

Buchan 35 19:48 23 May 05

I`ve been using this mail service for about a month, and have no real complaints about it. What I need to know is, why does the mail I send end up in my inbox?
Is this a way of telling me that it has`nt arrived at it`s destination? Any help appreciated.

Madpad_001 20:23 23 May 05

I use the same program. As with you I also had that problem, but I turned off "request read receipt" and that seemed to solve the problem.

PS check you have the latest version it should be build 1888.

to check open IncrediMail up. Click on help then about IncrediMail xe. It says buildxxxxxx1888 or what ever version you have.(you are only interested in the last four numbers)

If you are on an early version download and install tha lastest(It is free and don't need to uninstall the pervious version.

Buchan 35 20:29 23 May 05

Thanks for info. Where do I go to `request read receipt`? How do I know if mail is not delivered?
That`s something I have`nt experienced yet.

TommyRed 20:45 23 May 05

I use this free program which tells me when an e-mail has been opened by it's recipient click here HTH TR

Technotiger 21:36 23 May 05

Hi mate - in Incredimail go to Tools>Options, work through all the options in turn. Enjoy.

Cheers.

Technotiger 21:39 23 May 05

ps - for various reasons, no matter what email program you are using, you will sometimes send emails which cannot be delivered - in which case you would receive a email from the Postmaster telling you so.

Cheers.

Madpad_001 21:44 23 May 05

Technotiger has answered the question about the read receipt. To ad to it click on recipts.

As for mail not delivered my ISP (AOL) sends me an email if the email has not been delivered.

Buchan 35 22:37 23 May 05

Thanks everybody for the help. Before using IncrediMail If an e-mail was`nt delivered I always got a message from Mail Daemon to that effect but you`ve all put everything into perspective. Thanks gang.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…