Adding A New E-Mail Account
1. Click on Tools and select Accounts.
2. Click on Add to add a new account. An account wizard will then start up.
3. You may be asked if you want to import the settings from another e-mail program. Make sure that Let me configure settings myself is dotted and click Next.
4. You will be prompted for your name and address. Enter the following:
Your name is: Enter your name as you would like it to appear when you send out e-mail (i.e. Joe User)
Your email address: Enter your CalWeb e-mail address (i.e. [email protected])
5. You will then be prompted for the incoming and outgoing mail servers. Enter or verify the following:
Incoming mail server: pop.calweb.com
Outgoing mail server: smtp.calweb.com
6. You will be prompted for the user name and password. Enter the following:
Username: Your CalWeb user name (i.e. joeuser, no @calweb.com or .ppp)
Password: Your CalWeb password
7. If necessary, click Close to close the Mail Accounts screen