Incredimail

hector710 16:54 02 Apr 04

I use Incredimail as my e-mail provider, (Windows XP Home), and find it very good, with one small problem; whenever I get e-mails, I get 2 copies of the e-mail; great, when from family, but boring if they are only adverts! Can anyone help?

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 17:02 02 Apr 04

Is there an option, been a long time since i used incredimail, to send a copy of your recieved emails to the draft folder or something like that also are you downloading just headers and are you telling it to leave a copy of the email on the server,if so just untick/tick the required boxes.

Regards.

Old Shep 17:09 02 Apr 04

Very interesting question hope you get an answer. I had the same problem with Outlook click here but could not figure out a solution so stuck with Incredimail. Got to say it is so annoying getting two copies of the same e.mail all the time. Good Luck I will be watching.

Old Shep 17:10 02 Apr 04

Just realised I have changed my user name since then did'nt want to confuse you.

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 17:13 02 Apr 04

1 other alternative is if you have a virus scanner scanning mail these usually change the POP3 ports to there own likeing it may be that it isnt correctly set up and you get multiple messages from the same addy 1 scanned 1 not,thought a thought.

Regards.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…