incredimail

only me 12:09 22 Feb 04

hi i have tried to install incredimail on my other comp it tells me i have successfully installed it but when i try to go into it it tell its unable to contact server i have xp home +i am on telewest B/Band

only me 12:25 22 Feb 04

sorry to sound abrupt but have spent all morning going from no1 comp to try and find what settings are different no joy? please help as i need mail server on other comp

Rennaissance 12:31 22 Feb 04

how have you set up the email addresses for outgoing mail and incoming mail? What email provider are you using?

only me 12:43 22 Feb 04

hi renn may i call you that? but i cant get on other comp yet as i am running a large program which will take 3 days to download

Rennaissance 12:59 22 Feb 04

yes you can call me that, what email have you got? i.e. hotmail, freeserve? the incoming should be pop.hotmail.com depending on which you are with and outgoing should be smtp.hotmail.com. When you get back to your machine have a look as cannot contact server seems to be the wrong settings.

Stuartli 13:14 22 Feb 04

THREE days - or three hours?

only me 16:57 22 Feb 04

Hi i am on blueyonder
Hi stuartli yes It is a cheat program for a game
which only downloads a bit at time, will tell forum later

only me 09:55 24 Feb 04

hi Stuartli i feel such a fool, my mate?? set the program up, to see how long before i cottoned on it was a spoof. Hi renn thanks for your help, i had my own name in user name, it should be wifes account name with blueyonder, all OK thanks to you. With mates like mine, i need your help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…