gudda96 08:42 25 Jul 03

do any of the members have any comments to make about incredemail??

I hear it brings lots of spyware??

timber 13:52 25 Jul 03

have been using incredimail for about a year not had any problems

Mr Tinkles 14:20 25 Jul 03

Hello,Been using it for about six months no hassle, in fact i just down loaded a few extra bits for it. Much more attractive than outlook or outlook express

Lillylou 15:40 25 Jul 03

I used it for a few months but found it slow and animations didn't seem to work on some posted emails. After a while I got bored with it and went back to OE.

gudda96 17:25 25 Jul 03

So it sounds like you use Incredemail INSTEAD of OE, is that correct??

Thanks for your replies BTW

TommyRed 19:20 25 Jul 03

I had some problems about a year ago with it and uninstalled it, now just with OE. As Incredimail files can't be read by OE I had to use a converter programme so I could view them in OE. All in all I enjoyed using it and all the extra's but when it went wrong it was a nightmare.

Smiler 19:38 25 Jul 03

I have been using incredimail for a year and I find it very useful. It can handle all types of mail and you can brighten up the boring ones with backgrounds and sounds. You can also preview attachments before letting them loose on your computer.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…