Increasing Webspace & availing FP 2002 Extensions

Revi 20:44 17 Sep 05

My host does not support Frontpage in my current website hosting services. Existing space is 25MB. I have applied for increasing the space to 50MB and availing of FrontPage 2002 Extionsions support. Have I done wisely? I myself do not have FP2002 but only FP2003. A somewhat similar question has already been posted by me.

Forum Editor 01:19 18 Sep 05

just fine with your FP 2003 site. In fact there are no specific extensions for FP 2003 - the version was designed to run with a technology called Microsoft Sharepoint team services, without the need for extensions.
As far as home users are concerned this technology is too expensive, and all FP 2003 sites will run perfectly well with FP 2002 extensions - or without any extensions at all. You only need the extensions if you are going to make use of the special FP components, like hover buttons and discussion forums etc.

As far as the server space is concerned, it's up to you. websites take up little space, and you could run several reasonably-sized sites in 25Mb.

Revi 06:47 18 Sep 05

Thanks F.E. for the very clear explanation!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…