Increasing size of email messages in Outlook Exp

Dobba 10:26 22 Jun 04

I use Outlook Express for my emails and when I click on an individual message, it appears in its own window, but only at minimum size and I have to click on the top line to receive the message full page.
Is there any way that I can force OE to do this of its own accord?

User-312386 11:14 22 Jun 04

this sounds like the message has been forwarded to you

Dobba 17:49 22 Jun 04

Thanks for that, but it doesn't really help, I'm afraid. I'm looking for a way to allow e-mails to open in full page when I click on them.

Dobba 17:50 22 Jun 04

Thanks for that, but it doesn't really help, I'm afraid. I'm looking for a way to allow e-mails to open in full page when I click on them.

Daz35 18:38 22 Jun 04

When you open an email, drag the box to maximum size by clicking and dragging on the sides of the box and when you open another email it should be as you left it.
Hope this makes sense.

Steve Le 19:59 22 Jun 04

Dobba, Thanks for asking the question (it was bugging me too) and Daz thanks for providing the answer. It works a treat.

Cheers

Steve

Dobba 21:49 22 Jun 04

Yes, me too. Funny how these little things cause so much aggravation when its not immediately obvious how to deal with them.
Thanks to all.
Dobba

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…