Increase the speed in WIndows Media Player

kat64 21:38 19 Jul 05

Hi,
In Win.Media Player 9 & 10 there is a feature in the enhancements that enables you to Increase or decrease the speed of a track without altering the Key that the music is playing in.
Can anyone tell me is it possible to Burn a track to a CD so that the Finished CD plays at the faster or slower speed.I have several dance tracks that I have made up on Ejay and some sound better speeded up slightly.
Regards

Josquius 21:43 19 Jul 05

Increase speed changes the key?
I don't think it does though I know of no other increase speed then the basic.

kat64 21:52 19 Jul 05

Josquius, No it doesnt alter the key but I just want to know if its possible to burn a speeded up tune to a CD. I have tried to 'Save' the speeded up Tune but it only saves it at its normal playing speed.
regards

Stuartli 22:28 19 Jul 05

You can find it from View>Enhancements>Play Speed Settings.

As far as I am aware the feature only operates whilst you are playing a track or tracks.

Stuartli 22:50 19 Jul 05

Something on these lines will help you:

click here

kat64 00:34 20 Jul 05

Stuarti, Many thanks I just tried that and it works fine , I will have to buy the full program though .
Regards

kat64 00:35 20 Jul 05

Stuarti, Many thanks I just tried that and it works fine , I will have to buy the full program though .
Regards

Stuartli 09:49 20 Jul 05

There's almost certainly a freeware alternative - just needs a bit of search engine work..:-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…