Inconsistency of anti virus security reviews.

ade247 21:11 11 Mar 06

Hiya everybody or anybody. It's that tme of year where my security suite needs renewing and I need some advice from someone who has more experience than me with this issue. I have currently F-secure security suite and it has suited my needs well. Also if you go to to the Barclays bank website and look under security they have a special offer to buy the new 2006 edition for about £28 which is ok! Why do I want to change then?...because it is a system hog which causes huge boot up times. (I have an average 140G memory with 512 RAM). I have scoured the web all day for different reviews and have come to the conclusion that there is absolutely no consistency as to which is the best one. Overall I may decide to opt for buying the Zone Alarm suite simply because I am impressed by it's triple firewall. The No Adware software seems to offer the best anti-spyware so I suppose I may shell out on a one off limetime license and have done with it. Review of anti-virus software testings are so inconsistent I feel that I may as well choose anything so what about Zone Alarm? What are other forum members experiences? Any ideas or suggestions please?

woodchip 21:25 11 Mar 06

All you need is Free Avast click here and free Zone Alarm

Chris Webster 21:25 11 Mar 06

Have a look at this previous thread click here

Cheers Chris.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now