INCOMING CALLS

mo674 23:19 19 Nov 03

Is there any software that can help me???????

Broadband has only just been heard of in this part of Yorkshire and we await the right amount of votes!!! The long haired Chief of Staff is worried that her precious mum cannot get through!!!!!!!!! So I need something to keep her at bay.

Any Ideas!!

rins36 23:26 19 Nov 03

I thought that if u had broadband u could accept incoming calls as well as surf at the same time

Salinger 23:30 19 Nov 03

If you get Broadband you will still have full use of your telephone line at the same time.

critic-al 23:31 19 Nov 03

Broadband does not tie up your phone line.

DieSse 23:34 19 Nov 03

I think you're missing mo674's point - they don't have broadband yet!!

One cure for your problem is to get in a second line just for the net!

DieSse 23:36 19 Nov 03

Or an ISDN line - which has two channels (ie phone and net at the same time), and very fast net connection time amd slightly faster, but usually more reliable speeds.

mo674 23:36 19 Nov 03

Am moving in about 5 months and by the time BT get round to it I wonder if it will be worth it. Can my PC answer the call on my behalf or anything like that. Long shot I know but until we move I am stuck as BB is for 12 months.

Dragon Heart 23:55 19 Nov 03

You can get BT to answer the phone and let the outlaws leave a message, you get it back by dialling 1571.

Pity you can't split the band like the old CB radio but .........

keenan 00:11 20 Nov 03

either use BT call minder, which will record the message while your surfing or BT currently charges £4 per quarter for their Call Diversion service and divert em to the mrs mobile :)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…