InCD Problems

Mastermind 18:31 05 Feb 03

Having installed an LG 8480B CD Rewriter I am having problems with Ahead InCD. Whenever I move or rename a folder I have to press F5 for the details to refresh. I don’t have this problem with my other computer. What could the problem be?

AndySD 18:37 05 Feb 03

Iy probably is InCD if you are not going to use it(eg burning CDRW as floppys) and I must admit I stopped using it very quickly....then go to Add/Remove Programs and uninstall it.

jimmer409™ 20:27 05 Feb 03

do not understand what you are trying to say, i use incd and it is the bees knees, it sure beats 3 1/2 floppy you said new cd unit and than stated other computer??? more detail please

Philip2 22:44 05 Feb 03

What software did your LG Rewriter come with??
My LG Rewriter came with my computer and Easy CD Creator it does not work well with Nero.

Mastermind 09:36 06 Feb 03

Both my computers are running the latest version of Nero, which is also what was included with my new CD Rewriter.

However, having installed this new drive in one of my computers I have this problem with refreshing.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…