INCD Problem

Bun 11:51 07 Jan 06

Happy New Year to you all.
I have put lots of files onto CDRW using InCd but quite often it won't see the CDRW disc as an InCd disc when I put it in. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the InCd but it still only works spasmodically. Any ideas guys

pj123 11:58 07 Jan 06

Yes, InCD is the problem.

I haven't used InCD for ages now because of the problems you are experiencing. I now do not use CD/RW disks at all as they are very unreliable/unstable.

I would suggest that the next time it does work you transfer all the files back to your hard drive and then re-burn back on to CDRs.

Terry Brown 15:32 07 Jan 06

You coulld try cleaning the CDRW, with a CD liquid cleaner (obtainable from Maplin).Failing that, drop your files you want onto a temperory folder (i.e. tempCD), and when ready burn to a standard CD, at about 25p each, they are cheap enough to use and dispose if no longer required.

pj123 15:51 07 Jan 06

Terry Brown, standard CDs at 25p each? Where are you getting your's from. Mine are about 8p each. I get mine at 100 for £6.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…