InCD Formating problems

MIKE 13:18 30 Sep 03

Could anyone out there give me advice on Formating a CD to act as a floppy. I have formated a CD using InCD, once it has completed formating the programme closes down as one would expect. I can then copy a file to the CD I have formatted but when I remove the CD and try to use it again I cannot acces the disk and InCD cannot access the CD or re format the CD again.

smegs 14:21 30 Sep 03

Have U tried formatting the Cd in Nero? Goto Recorder at the top of the page. There should B an option there to erase Rewritable. Try that. After that, I don't know, I don't use InCD.

Simsy 15:09 30 Sep 03

it takes a while for InCD to check it out and confirm to itself that it is ready to be written to/read from. In my machine, (Athlon 1.1, Win98se), it takes something like 10 seconds.

If you try to do anything to the disc, (including reding from it), before this point it wont be accesible.

Are you giving it enough time?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…