INCD and easyreader writer

ginger103 15:36 28 Jun 07

ON my desktop computer using OS XPwith SP2 I have been having numerous problems with Nero INCD and easy reader writer.
Does anyone no of a different Company who can supply this software [free if possible].
Or maybe there is another method of doing the same job

rawprawn 16:09 28 Jun 07

Roxio does it for me, but not free. It was preloaded on my machine.

click here

pj123 17:38 28 Jun 07

What are you trying to do?

You don't need InCD on your computer at all.

ginger103 21:45 28 Jun 07

Thank you for your replies
Rawprawn Ithink I will have to try ROXIO.
pj123.. I want to erase or format Nrro has stopped doing it on its own program and also onINCD.THIS HAPPENS TO OFTEN FOR ME.
When i uninstall and reinstall nero it knocks out my dvd and my dvd drives.I also keeps telling me that INCD is present but has failed to start.
This is why i would like to try a different software.

sunny staines 00:05 29 Jun 07

what ver of nero are you using

sunny staines 00:05 29 Jun 07

what ver of nero are you using

ginger103 15:54 29 Jun 07

sunnyy staines,
I am using NERO 7

sunny staines 17:09 29 Jun 07

ginger

i only have nero6 have you tried deleting INCD then going to ahead web site and doing a fresh download of INCD and installing again, I think your copy may have been corrupted somehow.

I use INCD a lot and find it a useful program.
not sure what easyreader writer is but it might be causing a clash with INCD. [I know nero and roxio clash if on the same pc]

pj123 17:32 29 Jun 07

I had many, many problems with Nero 7 and went back to Nero 6. I do not have InCD installed at all. I just use Nero in Multisession mode to burn DVD/CD RWs and don't have any problems. You can add/delete files as and when you need to.

Don't forget InCD will only work on ReWritable disks. It won't work on WORM disks.

I am also finding that I am using RW disks less and less now as they are not very stable.

sunny staines 18:50 29 Jun 07

pj123 whats a WORM disk i've not heard of that. no had problems yet with cd/rw or dvd/rw discs yet do they wear out after repeated overwriting?

ginger103 20:26 29 Jun 07

Thank you all for your inputs
the upshot of it all I think nero 7 is rubbish I have uninstalled it and re installed Nero 6
again my thanks for your time and trouble
ginger103

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…