INCD

sunnystaines 16:05 07 Nov 09

been using it since early days of nero5 and always found it useful, now with windows 7 cannot see a need for it, can anyone show a reason to keep it now.

Condom 16:19 07 Nov 09

I stopped using InCd as soon as USB sticks became available. I never found InCd very reliable and would certainly not use it for "must keep" files as it was very likely to decide it didn't want to read them anymore. Does anyone still use rewriteable CD's these days or do you use it for something else?

sunnystaines 18:06 07 Nov 09

still use r/w dvd's for file backup's and windows 7 handles these just like floppies.

not yet reinstalled nero but thinking of leaving out INCD with some of the other bloat that comes with it.

Condom 22:41 07 Nov 09

You mean "Scout" for instance? It seems to weed it way into everything even when you choose not to install it as I did. There is nothing more maddening than a program still installs itself even when you unclick the option.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…