InCD

stylehurst 17:25 05 Nov 04

I have recently swapped an ageing CDRW for a NEC 1300 DVD RW.
Associated software is Nero InCD (Version 4). I have found that the NEC drive cannot mount CDRWs to allow further packet writing.
The InCD software worked perfectly with the old CDRW, and also works perfectly with another make of DVD RW in another machine.
Out of interest has anybody else experienced this sort of problem, and did they find any way to overcome the problem.
I have tried Nero Tech support, but they have gone remarkably silent.

Gongoozler 17:31 05 Nov 04

InCD is notoriously unreliable, and really of dubious benefit. I no longer use it. If you want a removeable medium that can be written to and read from like a large floppy disk, USB flash memory is so cheap these days that it is the preferred method.

pj123 17:35 05 Nov 04

InCD 4 is absolutely useless. Don't use it. Ahead have admitted that InCD 4 has a problem but they have not issued a patch to correct it yet.

I now don't use InCD at all now. I don't format CD/RW disks anymore. Just use Nero 6 and make multisession disks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…