InBoxer and PayPal

exdragon 16:37 04 Mar 04

I've just had the trial of InBoxer & was thinking about paying for it, but it says payment by PenPal is preferred if outside the US. Is this necessary just for something like this, do you think? I can understand it if I'm going to be using eBay. I was looking at the sites for setting up a PP account, but they seem to be full of doom and gloom, although the comments on this site seem positive. Comments would be appreciated.

GANDALF <|:-)> 16:48 04 Mar 04

click here You can use Visa/mastercard. Inboxer is excellent.

G

exdragon 16:54 04 Mar 04

Gandalf - the link came up with a syntax error and then the InBoxer site, but my question was more about the need for the PayPal account. Is it really necessary or can I just use my Visa card? I was a bit bothered when they say PP is preferred outside the US.

GaT7 17:41 04 Mar 04

I've used PP several times for almost 2 years now with no problems whatsoever. Paid for eBay & non-eBay items, from UK & US-based companies. Even received refunds correctly from PP whenever the need arose. I reckon if you use PP via your credit card (Visa or other) you shouldn't have any problems. Also, no payments/transactions are 100% safe these days - just be careful & be sure to obey all the usual online-buying security measures.

PS - mpdragon, only sharing my opinion/experience - I'm no expert in these matters. Good luck, G

exdragon 19:16 04 Mar 04

Thanks - done it, got it, using it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…