Inaccessible Boot Drive message

skorpios 12:18 24 Jan 05

I have two formatted HD's made by Seagate, 20GB each. One is currently in use in an elderly Tiny PC - was fitted recently during upgrade. The other was fitted and running in a newer machine. Each drive will work with the machine to which it was fitted. But the drive fitted to the Tiny PC will not work when installed in the newer PC, which is on AMD700 rather than Pentium 2. The above message appears on a blue screen and I cannot find a way to make in work. This drive had been checked for virus's etc and works perfectly well in the older machine - it's the other parts that are showing there age! Ultimately I want to use the two HD's in the newer machine. They run ok in the old Tiny, but it is a slower machine and the fans are now very noisy! Any advice appreciated. Many thanks Skorpios

bazb 12:31 24 Jan 05

Hi skorpios

why don't you download Seagate DiscWizard from click here, and see if this will help you.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…