ImVajra Spywear Remover

wendov1202 17:38 11 Sep 08

Has anyone out there come across this download. It provides a free scan, but does NOT remove any "spy-wear" until you purchase the full program for around £24. Being curious I tried the free version and was aghast to see that it found traces of no less than 243 applications covering the complete spectrum of nasties. I nearly sent my payment [whilst still in shock] then I had second thoughts-----ran Spybot S&D,Malawear Bites and Rising A.V.-----and found nothing.

Is this a sales "come on" OR are all my other spy-wear apps useless

Old George

MAT ALAN 19:22 11 Sep 08

click here

click here

run these both free...
then use this

click here

Clapton is God 19:28 11 Sep 08

Spywear???

Is that something James Bond wears?

skidzy 20:45 11 Sep 08

ImVajra Spyware Remover

This program produces many false positives not to mention No real-time protection or scheduled scans and lacks many features found in similar programs.

All these false positives you have been given are fooling people into a panic and hope they part with there hard earn't cash.

Remove the program straight away via add and remove programs and run ccleaner to clean up the remnants,also run the registry cleaner in ccleaner click here

crosstrainer 14:31 12 Sep 08

Shame on you :))

crosstrainer 14:31 12 Sep 08

Use the applications posted above...Not the one you mention.

MCE2K5 17:51 12 Sep 08

'wendov1202' Replied yesterday to say Thank you skidzy's click here sorted it out on another post, But it dissapeared last night.

mole44 07:51 13 Sep 08

does James Bond wear Spyfronts a wonder

nonowtatall 11:05 13 Sep 08

I keep getting a message to install some anti spy ware it says (notice if your computer is infected you could suffer data loss etc ---do you want to install ANTI SPYWARE MASTER to san your pc and it takes ages to shift then it comes back again what must i do to shift it also getting lots of pop up mail i am using IE7 with popup blocker

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…