imput on web pages problems

conrail 15:51 17 Sep 04

when writing text on web pages, ie forums, I have the option of just 3 fonts, ‘101 awards’ which are just rosettes, ‘movieola titletype’ and ‘pf_surrounded by stars’, I have looked for better fonts by going to tools, internet options, general tab, fonts, there are 2 boxes, web page fonts in the left hand box has all the fonts I have in word, the right hand box, plain text fonts, just has the 3 above, I have tried the different language script and I get the above on latin based or user defined, other options don’t have any fonts, how can I change to web page fonts? Imputing on the title bar is Ariel, but the body is just about unreadable when imputing, have to do it in word and cut and paste

stlucia 16:38 17 Sep 04

When I go to Latin based, as you've described, I get a full set of fonts ranging from Ariel down to Zurich Cn BT. I suspect your Explorer needs reinstalling if it's missing most of its fonts -- but I'm afraid I'll have to leave it to others to (a) confirm I'm right and (b) tell you how to do it.

But at least you're top of the list again for a while!

conrail 16:45 18 Sep 04

thanks stlucia, will try a new discussion thread on reinstalling ie

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…