Improving without buying new PC.

Dragonsteeth 21:04 03 Oct 07

I want a flat screen instead of the TV type. How can I tell which flat screens are compatable for the old Atlas (Athlon Processor) PC?
I also want a printer but the PC list doesnt contain the modern types, can I still install?
Maybe I should move on to a newer PC but that would be costly and I might not be able to transfer all my work.

woodchip 21:31 03 Oct 07

If the LCD as the fitting to connect your Graphics then it will work. Any printer should work with anything below XP. Do You Have USB connctions on you PC as this is what you need for new Printers?

Strawballs 22:53 04 Oct 07

With an Athlon and not a K6 chip it has got to be at least win 98se so as woodchip has said any printer if you have a USB port which is most likely because they come with the drivers that you need and will not have to rely on the windows generic ones and the flat screen monitor should not be a problem.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…