Importing Outlook Express files into Windows Live Mail

dianad 17:57 01 Apr 14

I imported my OE dbx files into Windows Live Mail. Everything looked like it worked. However, I cannot find the files. I looked in the folder list and don't see a folder called IMPORTED FILES.

dianad 19:33 01 Apr 14

onthelimit1 20:41 02 Apr 14

Did you follow this guide?

bstevenk 12:21 14 May 14

Please share the steps you followed to import your Outlook Express files to Windows Live Mail.

Try out the process which I am sharing here. It might work properly. We find manual solution as more convenient because it involves no cost. Such a manual solution to import Outlook Express file to Windows Live Mail is given in the link given below: nalavadebela.wordpress.com/2014/03/22/how-to-convert-dbx-files-into-pst-format/

This link also includes the steps to import files from Windows Live Mail to Outlook.

LinkDUN 12:32 09 Aug 14

I don't know how you imported the DBX files into Windows Live Mail. Because if it was done correctly, then you could see the imported folders in Windows Live Mail. Never mind!

Try to import the Outlook Express data one more time. This time follow the steps shown in this blog: How to import DBX files to Microsoft Outlook?

I hope this blog would be a helpful source. Thanks.

tullie 12:43 09 Aug 14

I should imagine that after four months it has been sorted?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac