importing O/E dbx folders

Boy Zone 11:09 13 May 06

Hi,

I want to import individual folders (dbx) from one account into another acount i.e select only those that I wish to import.
I have selected the dbx folders from the one account and copied and pasted them into the other account. Although I can see the dbx folder in the stored folder,i cant see it when I open the O/E 6 program.
The reason I want to be selective is:- I don't want to over write some of the folder already in the other account.

terryf 11:45 13 May 06

Change the names of the orig accounts slightly, right click on existing and choose rename (for example myemails to myemails orig) then import. you can then drag emails to whichever box you want them in, left click, hold down the button and drag and drop to where ever you want them

Boy Zone 12:09 13 May 06

Hi Terrif,

I am slightly confused. When you say change the name on orig account, do you mean in O/E accounts or the stored folder?

As I said I did drag one dbx folder from old account into the new account(statred folder) although I can see this in the new account stored folder, I cant see in when I open O/E.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…