Importing calender dates to outlook

monkeyboy21 15:19 09 Jan 07

Hi all,

My colleague is leaving and needs to forward all his event dates in his outlook calender to my calender. we are both using outlook 2003.He keeps trying to email the dates from his outlook diary so i can save them on to mine. However the dates don't wish to save. I was wondering the best way to go about this.
Thanks for all your help in advance!

recap 16:03 09 Jan 07

Try the 'Save as Webpage' option. Save to a new folder, then email the folder.

wee eddie 16:30 09 Jan 07

In what format is he sending the dates to you?

e.g. What type of file is it?

monkeyboy21 16:51 09 Jan 07

thanks for the response folks

wee eddie - procedure he's following is as follows:
he's right clicking on the calender date, it says forward, brings up an email attachment which forwards to my email address. I can open them in the style of an appointment, but doesn't seem to save onto my outlook diary.
Its the last bit that causes the trouble, as i can see the appointment, just not able to save it.

I can't seem to see the type of file on the email sent. Just says the size of it!

Sorry for the lack of info on this!

FreeCell 17:26 09 Jan 07

Alternative is to get your colleague to use the Share function under the 'File' menu. This will provide a copy of his calender on your computer.

(I use Outlook 2000 so assume the Share is also an option on 2003)

monkeyboy21 14:49 15 Jan 07

Thanks all for your help!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…