Importing Bookmarks into Opera.

Daibus 19:32 30 Aug 05

Just installed Opera to give it a try but how do you import Bookmarks from Firefox?

Cheers.

bremner 19:33 30 Aug 05

File > Import /Export and Firefox is in the list

Eric10 19:39 30 Aug 05

If you haven't exported your bookmarks from Firefox then you'll need to do that first. Bookmarks > Manage bookmarks then File > Export.

Daibus 19:41 30 Aug 05

bremner

Many thanks for your reply but if I select Import then Firefox Bookmarks I get a list of files in a window headed Profiles that I do not recognise.

What should I enter in the File name box at the bottom?

Cheers.

bremner 19:43 30 Aug 05

I think Eric has answered that in his posting - you point it at the exported Firefox file.

So much easier with IE imports

Daibus 21:26 30 Aug 05

Many thanks again but for some reason I just cannot seem to import Bookmarks from Firefox. Importing Favourites from IE has been no problem.

Don't seem able to locate the correct file but will keep at it.

Skills 21:37 30 Aug 05

Open up firefox the goto bookmarks | mange bookmarks then in the bookmarks manager file | export choose where to save this file to. Then go into opera file | import and export | import netscape / firefox bookmarks and poin to the file you just saved

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…