Imported pictures/graphics into word not visible

cpn 15:18 24 Dec 07
Answered

Hello again
When I import pictures/graphics/clip art into MS word docs the box shows with the handles but not the picture until I use the handles at which point the picture is visible but a little hazey then is lost again when the box handle is released. Bullets that are graphics also only show as small square boxes. Despite not showing they do print. I am using Intel Core T 2 Duo E6600 Processor(2.40GHz,4MB Cache, 1066MHz. nVidia GeForce 8800GTS
Does anyone have any ideas what the cause may be
cpn

Kemistri 17:49 24 Dec 07

I think it's as follows:

Tools >> Options >> View tab. Clear the box next to "Show placeholders".

cpn 18:51 24 Dec 07

Thanks for your quick response Kemistri. I could not follow the tools menu possibly because of using Office 2007. Sorry I should have mentioned that. I did however find that in view menu selecting full screen shows the picture but it cannot be edited
cpn

MCE2K5 01:58 25 Dec 07

Try this, click here

MCE2K5 02:01 25 Dec 07

Read this, click here

cpn 19:32 11 Jan 08

I think I may have sorted the problem at least in part. Once a picture/graphic is imported go to PICTURE TOOL-FORMAT-POSITION and click position and all is ok. It is just the graphic bullet that only shows as a box now that is the problem
cpn

cpn 10:40 10 Jan 09
Answer

I found the solution which may be of use to others.In Office 2007 - click Office button - click word options - click Advanced - Scroll down to (Show document content) - Uncheck (Show Picture Placeholders) - click ok and check it has changed

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…