Important updates

hiwatt 16:48 21 Nov 07

Hi folks,downloaded and ran belarc advisor on maj's advice(nice one)and at the top of the page under microsoft security updated it says there are 5 missing.When I click on them it says they're important and MUST be installed.However there are no updates aviliable for my computer?They are

Q920813
Q934180
Q934181
Q936048
Q940602

Can someone please tell me how and where I can get these updates please,thankyou.

Clapton is God 16:59 21 Nov 07

If they're not here they're not available click here

Clapton is God 17:00 21 Nov 07

If they're not here they're not available click here

hiwatt 17:17 21 Nov 07

There's no critical updates avaliable here?Thanks anyway.I'm not sure what these important updates are.I done an online scan with trend micro housecall a few weeks back an that also found some vulnerabilities in windows.Yet there are none availiable?Thanks.

hiwatt 17:30 21 Nov 07

I've just found out the updates are for office and word.I tried going click here but I'm not sure how to download the one I need.Thanks.

birdface 17:47 21 Nov 07

Can you not download them from Belarc Advisor.I am sure I did when I was an up-date short.

Stuartli 19:05 21 Nov 07

If you really need them, key in each number preceded by KB in turn, into the Search box at wclick here and you should bring up the relevant information page for each and a download link.

sidecar sid 19:30 21 Nov 07

Microsoft office downloads home page.
click here

hiwatt 10:14 22 Nov 07

Hi folks I tried to install these updates manually from the office homepage in the link above and it won't let me?It's just saying update can't be installed.Can anyone tell me how to go about getting these updates and if I really need them.Thanks.

birdface 10:27 22 Nov 07

On your click here on top right hand side it says check for free up-dates,Press that it will take you to another page,And on the left hand side scroll down to office up-date and press that,it may get you to download active x.And validate product.But will then scan for up-dates.

hiwatt 10:55 22 Nov 07

I'm having no luck with these atall.It asked me to validate office which I did.It's saying it failed the validation yet it's a genuine copy of windows?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…