IMAP and mailwasher query

p;3 12:06 16 Mar 07

having finally gotten an IMAP account sorted (painful )it dowanawanatna work with mailwasher ; apart from knowing that all ON IMAP will be 'safe' (DV)(sods law will probably now have it that the 'secure' system from whcih it comes will get infected!!) ; I cannot yet find a way to get OE to check mails on server for JUST that ONE account in oe ; all the others will go with mailwasher but NOT the IMAP one...yet ; any clues any budding Sherlow Holmes out there?

tea and cakes with Dr watson are waiting

P3

p;3 14:59 17 Mar 07

tea and cakes are still on offer but I think these two programs do not like each other

VoG II 15:04 17 Mar 07

You need the Pro version for IMAP - click here about halfway down.

p;3 15:16 17 Mar 07

thanks; but the way I though this could work doesnt and what I had hoped to achieve with this is imposssible ; at least I have cleared off (and got completley bored doing it )my 300 odd mails from the server

going for the resolved look; at least me server is empty having cleared off 6 months of mails

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…