Imaging Software - Drive Image 7

Dumfy 19:31 29 Aug 05

Hi All,

Following on from my thread yesterday click here

I managed to get in to the laptop eventually and backed up my data. Used the Sony Recovery CD to put it back as it was when I bought it. Night and day now in comparison to how it's been running recently.

I now would like to use some drive imaging software that can back up to an external USB hard drive.

I know Powerquest have been taken over by Symantec and only Norton Ghost is available from them. I'm not keen on any Norton/Symantec stuff and would like to buy (second hand if necessary) Powerquest Drive Image 7.0. In fact the first thing I did after restoring the laptop was remove

Where can second hand software be purchased? Tried Ebay but only German stuff was available.

woodchip 19:42 29 Aug 05

Acronis True Image is the best

mattyc_92 19:45 29 Aug 05

I second that woodchip.....

kyprosman 19:57 29 Aug 05

Agree with woodchip...I would'nt be without Acronis. Andy.

freaky 20:18 29 Aug 05

I third that.....Get the latest version Acronis True Image 8.....if you value your time, then you will not regret it

Dumfy 00:29 30 Aug 05

Seems Acronis is the way to go and will do exactly as it says on the tin...I hope.

I'll check it out

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…