Images will not download in OE 6.

timothywilliam 17:29 20 Mar 05

Ever since I downloaded Service Pack 2 onto my computer with Windows XP on it all the small images that come with my E.mails from the likes of magazines and companies in Outlook Express 6 are blank with a little red cross in the top right hand corner. I thought this was a Security level issue and unticked the "Block images and other external content in HTML e. mail" in Options but the images still do not download. I have put the tick back now. I have my other general Windows security level at default which is Normal.
I want the small images to be downloaded when I go into OE so what do I do please ?

Whilst I am here (!!) I have a wizard to use Outlook instead of OE. for my mail. Is it any better ?

Stuartli 18:04 20 Mar 05

Have you Disabled "Do not open attachments that may potentially house a virus" from (IIRC) View in OE; also have you Enabled Show Pictures from Tools>Advanced?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…