images sent with OE ?

Ikelos 08:56 27 Nov 06

hi, I compose the email in MSword, but the images in where they should be, copy the lot and paste it into the email, so far all fine, now what has hapened is when the email lands up where it is sent the images are as attachments, it was not like this earlier, can some bright spark tell what i might have pressed to make it like it is now.

thank you

Technotiger 09:10 27 Nov 06

Hi, I don't use OE so I can't tell you exactly how to sort out what you are doing, but you seem to be going a very long way around just to do an email with pics.

I use Incredimail, very very easy to use and to include attachments and/or pics. Much more fun too. You can also still send emails in plain text if you want, but the picture backgrounds are much nicer.

Free download at click here

Cheers

Ikelos 09:14 27 Nov 06

hi, thanks, only way i have ever known, if no one comes up with what i have done wrong i will give it a whirl....

recap 09:15 27 Nov 06

Save the Word Document, then send it as an attachment, as a work around.

click here to see how to set up an email default account.

Technotiger 09:16 27 Nov 06

Hi, I would give Incredimail a whirl anyway, you can still use OE as well if you wish.

Cheers

Ikelos 09:26 27 Nov 06

thanks all, i will give both a try,

(as a PS: recap, the name rings a bell, do you know she who must be obeyed. who lives in grimsby)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…